[WSBARP] CDC Moratorium still in effect?

Timothy Lehr timothy at stileslaw.com
Tue Sep 14 09:57:48 PDT 2021

All,

Is the CDC Moratorium still in effect and/or did our WA Supreme Court ever make a determination on its applicability to WA cases? I have an eviction case based on owner's intent to sell that was "stayed" back in May pending our Supreme Court's determination of whether the CDC applies in WA. Just trying to figure out what my next steps are.

Thanks,

Timothy C. Lehr
Attorney at Law

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7A94E.F86A7AB0]

p:   360.855.0131
e:   timothy at stileslaw.com<mailto:timothy at stileslaw.com>
w:  www.stileslaw.com<http://www.stileslaw.com/>

NOTICE: The information contained in this email is proprietary and/or confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified to : (i) delete the email and all copies; (ii) not disclose, distribute or use the email in any manner; (iii) notify the sender immediately. Thank you.