[WSBARP] California Trust in Washington

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Sat Sep 11 10:52:48 PDT 2021

If I recall correctly and the law remains unchanged, both the attorney and the executor receive mandatory payments of 7% each, regardless of the amount of work performed. And there are no nonintervention powers.

The cynic in me has a pretty good idea why the legislature has not fixed this system. And the RLT is a decent workaround.

John J. Sullivan

Sent from my iPad