[WSBARP] Easement litigation Mediator

Ann Marshall AMarshall at jamsadr.com
Thu Sep 2 13:19:49 PDT 2021

Well, I hear there's a new mediator at JAMS who has loads of real property litigation experience and who believes her fee is well within reason! 😄

Seriously though, after being retained by title companies to defend insureds and also on coverage matters (both for insureds and insurance co.) for 20+ years, and working out all SORTS of knotty real estate disputes, I joined JAMS last year. Lots of great mediator colleagues out there, but I'd love the chance to show the value I add. I'm always happy to chat to see if I can help.

Also, somewhat related, people here may be interested in this WSBA webinar I'm participating in coming up on 9/15 at 12 pm PDT. It's going to have a lot of helpful info packed into one hour: recent ALTA policy changes, commercial underwriting, coverage and claims issues, and mediation. Should be both nuts/bolts plus have info for more experienced practitioners.

https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/CLEStore/CLECalendar/MeetingDetails.aspx?productId=20012761
Title Insurance -- Underwriting, Claims and Resolution<https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/CLEStore/CLECalendar/MeetingDetails.aspx?productId=20012761>
Toggle Sub-menu. Meeting Details. Home >; CLE Store > CLE Calendar > Meeting Details; Meeting Details
www.mywsba.org

Best regards!

Ann

[cid:image005.png at 01D46634.8C1313A0]

Ann T. Marshall, Esq.
Mediator/Arbitrator

JAMS - Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM

1420 Fifth Ave. | #1650 | Seattle, WA  98101

Cell/Text: 206.619.8043

E-mail: amarshall at jamsadr.com

www.jamsadr.com<https://www.jamsadr.com/marshall/>