[WSBARP] Transfer on Death re: Mobile Home

Dwight Bickel dwight at dwightbickel.com
Wed Sep 1 14:01:48 PDT 2021

For the benefit of my reputation, I will answer Roger Hawkes question that was inserted above my signature, asking "Who among us knows the rules about eliminating trailer titles so a trailer becomes part of the realty?"

I know how to do that, and I am in private practice, so when I write privately to one of my dirt lawyer friends here, it is solicitation of business and I don't post those publicly. No worries. The procedure is statutory and a pain to do.

Dwight A. Bickel
Real Property Title Advisor
Washington Title Professional
Dwight at DwightBickel.com<mailto:Dwight at DwightBickel.com>
https:/dwightbickel.com
206-484-1976

[https://secureimages.mcafee.com/common/affiliateImages/mfe/logo.png]<https://home.mcafee.com/utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>