[WSBARP] Philippines special power of attorney

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Fri Oct 29 11:50:16 PDT 2021

Peter,

I drafted an Power of Attorney for a Philippine citizen, residing here, for use in the Philippines regarding her real property there.  Her Philippine lawyer was able to use it to resolve the issue.  So go a head and draft the power of attorney.

Jeff

W. Jeff Davis

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510

720 E. Washington Street, Suite 105
Sequim WA 98382
Phone: (360) 683.1129
Fax: (360) 683.1258
email:  <mailto:jeff at bellanddavispllc.com> jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com> info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129.