[WSBARP] Referral Requested: Seattle Real Estate Dispute

Stephen Crane scrane at cranedunham.com
Fri Oct 22 12:39:09 PDT 2021

Jerimy:
In the 2008 real estate crash, our office successfully handled many, many
EMD disputes in a dozen or so new high rise condo buildings.
And, once again, we are now representing a lot of condo buyers who are not,
or can not, close for a lot of reasons (e.g. pandemic related, change/loss
of job, seller required EMDs win excess of the "safe harbor" statute
maximum, misrepresentations in the Public Offering Statements,
I would be glad to speak with the PC and/or work with you to see if we can
help.
Best,
Steve Crane

*Stephen J. Crane*

*CRANE DUNHAM PLLC*

*3600 15th Ave West, Suite 200*

*Seattle, WA 98119 *

*phone: (206) 292-9090
<%28206%29%20292-9090>  email: scrane at cranedunham.com
<scrane at cranedunham.com>*

*fax: (206) 292-9736 <%28206%29%20292-9736>     web: www.cranedunham.com
<http://www.cranedunham.com/>*

*This e-mail may contain confidential information which is legally
privileged.  The information is solely for the use of the addressee named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or other use of the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by
return e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you.*