[WSBARP] Referral for attorney to represent neighborhood group

Ronald Heiman ronaldsheiman19 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 13:53:00 PST 2021

Hi List:

A friend asked me if I could reach out to this group to obtain a referral
for an attorney that might be a good fit for a newly formed community group
that would like to hire an attorney to legally guide their group.  The
group was formed out of concern regarding a proposed 8-11 home development
in a Snohomish County community that they fear will greatly impact or
exacerbate already existing water and erosion issues.   Referrals for
attorneys experienced in making sure a city takes all issues into
consideration before signing off on a development permit, would be very
much appreciated.  Please send to me off list.  Thanks so much!
Ron