[WSBARP] Appearance

Tom Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Sun Nov 28 14:53:52 PST 2021

Bryce, hard to imagine conflicting advise from attorneys………….so I’m happy
to chime in that I agree with Michael. Something about equity abhors a
forfeiture comes to mind and then Judges allowing late answers to terminate
ex parte orders of dismissal. Not worth the risk. Always give notice when
you can.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, WA 98502

(360) 866-4000 phone

(360) 866--3832 fax

www.buddbaylaw.com

COVID POLICY:

*Our firm continues to follow guidance from the CDC and Governor Inslee’s
office regarding social distancing and the wearing of face coverings, and
we encourage the public and our clients to do the same.  Our staff is still
working remotely much of the time so electronic communication by phone and
email continues to be encouraged.  We appreciate your patience and
understanding.*