[WSBARP] Hard money lender?

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Sat Nov 27 11:53:57 PST 2021

Contact New Home Lending in Tacoma and contact Dan Koval phone is 253 564 2209. Interested in loans where they are in first position no more than a year or so for term Interest ranges from 9 TO 12%  depending on credit worthiness of borrower and loan to equity ratio and type of property etc.

Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
2010 Caton Way SW Ste. 101
Olympia, WA 98502
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Business Entity Creation and Management, Business, Government and Tax Law, Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium Development Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator Estate Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures.