[WSBARP] Off Topic Referral

Marvin Benson marvinbensonlaw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 11:03:18 PST 2021

Hunting for Will of deceased.

I have a client whose sister died without closer heirs.  The deceased Donna
Hunt had said she has a will, but none can be found.  Did anyone prepare or
otherwise do some estate planning for Donna Hunt of Vancouver?

Marvin Benson

ps.  For some reason I a member of this section receive all the emails sent
out but am not able to send a new one.  Thanks