[WSBARP] Pre-Closing Timber Trespass and Other Issues

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Fri Nov 19 07:43:30 PST 2021

I would agree with Craig on the trees, as to it being a contract matter
assuming the seller did it.

Not enough information on the propane system, but would question the
amount at issue.

The Form 17 "I don't know" is what I find interesting.  That's a huge
red flag IMHO, and for buyers and buyer's agents an indicator of a
difficult transaction ahead, and in this case, post-closing. The answers
would seemingly only apply to the propane and not the trees, but it may
still be relevant to the trees.  The seller has a personality type
making what happened to the trees (assuming not a trespass situation)
not that surprising.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott, Inc.
206 723-2148