[WSBARP] FIRPTA Tax

Jeanne Dawes jjdawes at goregrewe.com
Fri Nov 12 13:21:18 PST 2021

When I transfer separate property from a spouse to a third party, I will include a spousal consent on the deed as follows:

ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND CONSENT OF SPOUSE

            THE UNDERSIGNED, ^Y, ^Ywife of ^Y, acknowledges that the property described herein is the separate property of ^Y and not property of their marital community, that ^Yshe has no right, title or interest therein of any kind and further consents to the execution of this ^Y Deed.

__________________________________
Jane Doe

This also has the benefit of avoiding another $214.50 in fees to the auditor and treas.

Jeanne

Jeanne J. Dawes
Attorney at Law
Gore & Grewe, P.S.