[WSBARP] Referral to Seattle Area Attorney - Residential Construction

Eli Neal eneal at 4cornersff.com
Thu Nov 11 14:27:23 PST 2021

Lindsey Pflugrath of Cairncross specializes in this and is very good.

Direct - 206.254.4482
Email - lpflugrath at cairncross.com<mailto:lpflugrath at cairncross.com>
https://www.cairncross.com/our-people/attorneys/lindsey-m-pflugrath-attorney/

All the best,
Eli

Eli C. Neal | CPA, ABV, CFF
Principal
Business Valuations | Forensic Accounting | Economic Damages

[cid:image001.png at 01D7D708.3E893A90]

Email: eneal at 4cornersff.com
Main: 425.998.7690
Direct: 206.384.8326
Schedule time on my calendar: 30 minutes<https://calendly.com/eneal-4-corners/30min> or 60 minutes<https://calendly.com/eneal-4-corners/60min>
1100 Bellevue Way NE, Suite 8A - 45
Bellevue, WA 98004
www.4CornersFF.com<http://www.4cornersff.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipient(s) above. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.