[WSBARP] Judge Laura Inveen (ret.)

Shaun Watchie Perry shaunwperry at swp-law.com
Thu Nov 11 12:46:52 PST 2021

Thinking of stipulating that she will be agreed arbitrator in the event
of dispute arises between insurer and my client over interpretation of a
settlement agreement provisions (alleged negligent misrepresentation by
Condo BOA and its agent). Anyone have experience with her, as a
plaintiff's attorney in arbitration setting?  Please email me off line.

Thank you,

Shaun

--
Ms. Shaun Watchie Perry | Attorney at Law
Law Office of Shaun Watchie Perry

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may
contain confidential, privileged information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the addressee, please be
advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this communication in error, please call immediately 206-729-7442 and return this e-mail to the above
e-mail address and delete from your files.