[WSBARP] Personal Representative Fee

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Wed Nov 3 08:58:27 PDT 2021

25 for mundane work is more reasonable.  Minimum wage in king county and soon to be everywhere is $15.  Starters at some big companies is 17 or 18.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Sky Valley Law
For incoming mail: Box 351, Sultan 98294
For in person visits: 423 Main, Sultan, WA 98294
Or other places to be arranged
206 367 5000
360 799 6438