[WSBARP] Personal Representative Fee

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Wed Nov 3 07:34:07 PDT 2021

I find the rates discussed here shockingly low.  Are the
commissioner/judges that tight?  For run of the mill decisions I could
see a low rate of $25 an hour, but for tax or accounting work seemingly
$75 an hour would not be enough.  Seemingly fact gathering or document
review should be at whatever the firm's paralegal would be charged out
at for doing the same work, and although I don't know current rates I
suspect that's more than $75 an hour at most/many places.

I didn't charge when I was PR of my mom's estate.  I guess I wasn't
being as generous as I thought.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148