[WSBARP] referee for real property sale in Sammamish WA

Shaun Perry shaunwperry at swp-law.com
Mon Nov 1 11:39:32 PDT 2021

I highly recommend Allen Sakai:

*/Allen R. Sakai/*

*Attorney at Law*

*Jeppesen Gray Sakai P.S.*

*10655 N.E. 4th Street, Suite 801*

*Bellevue, WA 98004-5044*

*Phone: 425-454-2344*

*Fax:  425-646-8889*

*asakai at jgslaw.com*

*www.jgslaw.com <http://www.jgslaw.com/>*

*/Ms. Shaun Watchie Perry | Attorney at Law
Law Office of Shaun Watchie Perry
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 940 | Seattle, WA 98101
Tel +206.729.7442 | Fax + 206.260.1411 | www.swp-law.com
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.swp-law.com__;!!L1aKtqoz4WY!Pu2BAqpczd_TFkxJVvNgw03OBg8OLtcQcci5EOeVMYx-4tdWYg9Z6N6vEyFugSI$>/*

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged
information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the addressee, please
be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in
error, please call immediately 206-729-7442 and return this e-mail to
the above e-mail address and delete from your files.