[WSBARP] Affid. to clear title; parcel w/mobile home and advance personal prop. taxes

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Tue May 25 06:57:47 PDT 2021

I responded to Joshua privately since messages on this forum are not
private, but I have a question for the group.

Is there some reason someone would choose to not eliminate title on a
mobile home when it is placed on real property owned by the same owner?
I came across that last year where the owner had died, and everything
indicated it was just an oversight.  But this is seemingly a second
situation, so I'm wondering if it's sometimes a choice for some reason.
Separately financed, perhaps?

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148