[WSBARP] 60 day notice to sell

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 14:02:47 PDT 2021

Well, I appeared at the show cause hearing with the new owner and the judge bounced us out stating that the new owner was not the plaintiff so the new owner had no standing and therefore we had to bring a new UD in the new owner's name. It was easier to bring a new action (at least, in those halcyon days) than to appeal the judge's decision to dismiss.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7466D.B0B572E0]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages to clients of Paul A. Neumiller presumptively contain information that is confidential and legally privileged; e-mail messages to non-clients are normally confidential and may also be legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are the intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it back to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.

E-mail communication on the Internet may NOT be secure. There is a risk that this confidential communication may be intercepted illegally. There may also be a risk of waiving attorney-client and/or work-product privileges that may attach to this communication. DO NOT forward this message to a third party. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the sender.