[WSBARP] Skagit Co. litigation referral please

Craig Blackmon craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com
Sun May 2 07:40:33 PDT 2021

'Mates, I have a legit PC in Skagit Co. They purchased the home, giving the
seller 60 days post closing possession under a standard form lease (NWMLS
65B). Terms of PSA included some related personal property (e.g. lawnmower)
plus unique fixtures (e.g. outdoor attached grill).

Previous owner now tenant is in process of holding auction sale of all
property, fixtures, etc. PC estimates losses of no less than $20k at this
point.

PC needs litigator for immediate suit seeking injunction in Skagit County.
I will forward all names received, self-referrals encouraged (I trust
anyone on this list, for the record, as a solid referral -- such a great
resource!).

Craig

Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
<https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/LegalDirectory/LegalProfile.aspx?Usr_ID=000000029240>
92 Lenora St. #8, Seattle WA  98121
Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949
On the blog: How to Read (and Understand) a Title Report
<http://seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog/how-to-read-and-understand-a-title-report>
    <https://www.fsbolawyers.org/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential
electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use
of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged
nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all
copies.