[WSBARP] Nuisance Action - RCW 7.48

Jennifer L White jen at appletreelaw.com
Wed Mar 31 14:40:46 PDT 2021

Geez - an angry nut with a gun. Wouldn't it be safer for everyone for the water district to simply shut off the water from the street and lock out the meter? Typically the homeowner is responsible from meter to his house and the shut off doesn't require entering his property.  Let the guy figure out how to get it fixed and at his expense. There's got to be some emergency authority for the water district to turn it off? Seems that 100,000 gallons a month would more than qualify. Just my .02

Jennifer L. White, Esq.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7263B.5DDD2920]

jen at appletreelaw.com<mailto:jen at appletreelaw.com>
PO Box 11037