[WSBARP] We Knew It Was Gonna Happen

Laurel Brown laurel.brown8385 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 09:57:15 PDT 2021

My understanding is that the Seattle does not even allow for the owner
occupancy or the owner intent to sell exceptions.
I have a couple of cases where client is now permanently residing in a
facility (nursing home and memory care units); we need to sell their homes
to pay for their facility care and I can not remove the 'deadbeat adult
kids' - who do not even pay rent - in order to put the houses on the market.

If anyone has had any luck with these types of situations, please share!!!

Laurel Brown

Laurel Brown
*Attorney and Counselor at Law*
*5071 SW Waite St.*