[WSBARP] PSE Easement

Craig Blackmon craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com
Tue Mar 30 10:46:38 PDT 2021

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised!!! PSE paid our demand based on loss of a
privacy hedge, it was substantially more than the amount offered. I told
the client to be disappointed when I sent the demand -- and thankfully
ended up with egg all over my face!!!

Good luck.

Craig
Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
<https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/LegalDirectory/LegalProfile.aspx?Usr_ID=000000029240>
92 Lenora St. #8, Seattle WA  98121
Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949
On the blog: How to Read (and Understand) a Title Report
<http://seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog/how-to-read-and-understand-a-title-report>
    <https://www.fsbolawyers.org/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential
electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use
of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged
nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all
copies.