[WSBARP] Boundary Line Correction & No Conforming Deeds

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Fri Mar 26 13:22:08 PDT 2021

I have has this issue more times then I care to count. The parties and sometimes their atty things that recording the boundry line survey automatically transfers the property which it does not. Usually there is an agreement hopefully in writing agreeing to the revision. If you cant locate the party to sign the deed then do quiet title action based on agreement

Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
2010 Caton Way SW Ste. 101
Olympia, WA 98502
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Business Entity Creation and Management, Business, Government and Tax Law, Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium Development Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator Estate Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures.