[WSBARP] LLC Deed WAC code in REET for dissolution

Nestor Gorfinkel esq at gorfinkel-law.com
Wed Mar 24 14:58:04 PDT 2021

If I understand correctly, there are 2 properties, one to each spouse.

I would have the First Deed from LLC to both spouses include both properties using mere change in identity or form WAC code and then 2 separate deeds from each spouse to the other using the DOM WAC code.

Nestor

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law
Licensed in Florida & Washington State
Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.