[WSBARP] Residential and Commercial Eviction Moratorium Just Extended to 6/30/21 per Proc. 20-19.6

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Fri Mar 19 12:27:07 PDT 2021

😊😊😊

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Jean M. McCoy
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 11:37 AM
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] Residential and Commercial Eviction Moratorium Just Extended to 6/30/21 per Proc. 20-19.6

Correct – darn spell check!

Jean M. McCoy | Attorney at Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D71CBB.2D3E7910]
805 Broadway Street, Suite 1000
P.O. Box 1086
Vancouver, WA 98666-1086
T: 360-816-2526 | T: 503-283-3393 | F: 360-816-2527
www.landerholm.com<http://www.landerholm.com>

Landerholm, P.S. is committed to following the recommendations and requirements regarding COVID-19 as outlined by various government agencies.
We are working and available to assist you by phone, video conferencing and through email. For the time being we’ve modified our daily operations but closed our office to the public.