[WSBARP] Mobile home eviction under 59.12

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 13:59:44 PDT 2021

Yes, you can proceed under RCW 59.18 and 59.12 but (and this hasn't really been made clear), you can't just give only a 60-day notice.  The 60-day notice is in additional to the regular eviction notices you have to give.  Meaning, you can't just give a 60-day notice if the lease has more months remaining.  Also, if the mobile home is on a month-to-month basis, you still have to give your typical 20-day notice.