[WSBARP] New fact pattern for me Adverse Possession.

Catherine Clark Cat at loccc.com
Mon Mar 15 13:56:14 PDT 2021

This seems to me to be a permission case.  If a document was signed “giving” the property to bad guy, then isn’t that permission irrespective of the fraud?  And unclean hands would prevent AP seems to me.  Who is the lender?  I’d want that loan file, and the title and escrow file as well to see how it was insured and how title was determined.

Catherine “Cat” Clark
Law Office of Catherine C. Clark PLLC
2200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 1250
Seattle, WA 98121