[WSBARP] Nominees; WAC 458-61A-214; Flyhomes

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 12:27:33 PST 2021

Maybe I need to go back and look at some recent transactions, but my
understanding was that relocation companies paid the excise tax twice on
relocation listings.  If there ever were a transaction that was a
nominee situation, that would be it in at least some Relocation
situations (the ones where they DON'T pay off the relocation client
early).  It's been many years though since I've looked at that issue on
relocations.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148