[WSBARP] Nominees; WAC 458-61A-214; Flyhomes

Samuel M. Meyler samuel at meylerlegal.com
Tue Mar 9 18:20:30 PST 2021

Robert,

Yes, that's a concern and why I am asking for examples of transaction docs
that other have used.

Does the issue with DOR that you are dealing with relate to the use of a
nominee to purchase property and the exemption under WAC 458-61A-214?  It
would be good to know what issues DOR has with such transactions.

Sam

Samuel M. Meyler

Meyler Legal, PLLC

1700 Westlake Ave. N., Ste. 200

Seattle, Washington 98109

Tel:  206.876.7770

Fax:  206.876.7771

Email:   <mailto:samuel at meylerlegal.com> samuel at meylerlegal.com

NOTICE:

This electronic message contains information which may be Confidential or
Privileged and constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 USC 2510. The information is
intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender and delete the copy you received together with any attachments.
Thank you.