[WSBARP] distribution of test. trust - REET supp. statement form

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Wed Mar 3 11:37:56 PST 2021

My client, a trustee is distributing real property to a beneficiary.
County Treasurer wants a supplemental statement under WAC 458 61A 210.
I wonder if someone has done a form which they could share with all the information which is listed therein.
The Treasurer also seems to want much of this recorded.. which I don’t see necessary in the WAC  “available to the department” doesn’t mean recorded.
thanks
Josh
Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619