[WSBARP] Did I miss something? Bridge Program?!?!?!?

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 15:33:53 PDT 2021

I keep reading about Inslee's bridge program after the expiration of the eviction moratorium on June 30th but I am not finding the bridge program language.  Am I correct that all the newspaper articles are just parroting what Gov. Inslee said in his press conference but he has NOT actually released the actual language of the bridge program?  Inslee says he is not extending the moratorium but even the judge in my hearing today said "the moratorium has been extended."