[WSBARP] Searching for Will of Judge Freddie Bonner

Claudia A Gowan claudia at cagowanlaw.com
Thu Jun 17 12:29:27 PDT 2021

Colleagues, are any of you aware of an existing Will for the late Fred Bonner or Freddie Bonner? If so, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you. Claudia

Claudia A. Gowan

Claudia A. Gowan, PLLC
2212 Queen Anne Avenue No., # 338 (Mailing only)
Seattle, WA 98109
(206) 443-2733 (T)
claudia at cagowanlaw.com<mailto:claudia at cagowanlaw.com>

www.seattletrustsandestates.com<http://www.seattletrustsandestates.com/>

Recognizing the risk of coronavirus for our clients and colleagues, we are working remotely. Our direct email and telephone contact information, which has not changed, along with  a  permanent mailing address is noted above.