[WSBARP] unique situation- how to proceed when a person is missing but not presumed dead

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Tue Jun 15 19:55:14 PDT 2021

Getting a trustee appointed automatically gives you someone to sign contracts, leases, etc., on behalf of the absentee That is immediate, so you can proceed with the lease. The trustee just has to hold the absentee's assets and share of net revenue until they reappear or are declared dead.

Eric Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
206-625-0092