[WSBARP] unique situation- how to proceed when a person is missing but not presumed dead

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Tue Jun 15 18:38:53 PDT 2021

Athena: I think you need to explore first getting a coroner or law enforcement to declare them legally dead.  Because you will need some kind of death certificate to get a probate going and opening it.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D76215.779D6D00]
Gregory L. Ursich
Shareholder
Skyline Tower, Suite 1500 | 10900 NE 4th Street | Bellevue, WA 98004
P: 425.450.4258 | F: 425.635.7720
vCard<http://www.insleebest.com/uploads/vcards/gursich.vcf> | website<http://www.insleebest.com/> | gursich at insleebest.com<mailto:gursich at insleebest.com>

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.