[WSBARP] Referral for Spokane area small business attorneys

Joshua McKarcher josh at mckarcherlaw.com
Fri Jun 4 14:23:05 PDT 2021

Forgive the interruption, but if you (or a colleague in the Spokane area) would fit the bill for this potential client, I would be grateful for an email with your or their contact information to pass along:

Two members of a new LLC are in need of an operating agreement. They are ex-spouses that have maintained a good business relationship since the divorce 10 years ago or so. They have three other companies together. The new LLC is to hold and construct a building that will be leased to the operating entities out of Spokane. They probably need clean up legal work on all the businesses. But the initial need is for an operating agreement on the new LLC.

I'm told they are Chinese and sometimes there are language barriers, but the excellent CPA they work with (for whom I'm asking) says she would be available to help "translate." She is great, so I have confidence in the tax work over the past two decades she has worked with them.

Best, Josh

Joshua D. McKarcher
McKarcher Law PLLC
537 6th Street