[WSBARP] Re - Referral - attorney licensed to practice French law - in Arizona?

Dominique Zervas dominique at zervaslaw.com
Tue Jul 27 14:30:31 PDT 2021

Greetings listmates – I have a client who is presently in Montana, but who also lives in Arizona, and sometimes in Washington, who needs an attorney or “notaire” licensed to practice French law.

I would be greatful of any referrals in any of those three states.

Sincerely,

Dominique Zervas

ZERVAS LAW, PS
1909 Broadway
Bellingham, WA 98225
360.733.2010
http://zervaslaw.com<http://zervaslaw.com/>

Exceptional Service – Meaningful Solutions
Real Estate • Land Use • Business Formation • Estate Planning & Probate

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION  DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this communication unless you are the intended addressee.  This email communication contains confidential and privileged information intended only for the addressee.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.