[WSBARP] Referral Ionia County, Michigan

Alexis Singletary alexis at singletarylawoffice.com
Fri Jul 23 13:21:45 PDT 2021

Need real estate attorney in Ionia County, Michigan, please.

Best regards,
Alexis
Alexis R. Singletary
Singletary Law Office, PLLC
(253) 833-8855
www.singletarylawoffice.com<http://www.singletarylawoffice.com/>

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential and may be protected by attorney-client privilege and/or the work-product doctrine.  If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.