[WSBARP] Off Topic - Urgent representation needed for parents

Carolyn Lake CLake at goodsteinlaw.com
Mon Jul 12 10:38:06 PDT 2021

Wondering if someone out there can represent this couple – or knows someone who can?
As I understand, Mom took 1 yo child to Children’s hospital in Tacoma either Saturday or yesterday.

The hospital ended up taking child away. Mom and Dad are thunderstuck.
All report that this is a wonderful family with no history of any kind.

If your Firm cannot help, might you know who could?
I will provide contact info and more details….

Onward!
Carolyn A. Lake .
Goodstein Law Group PLLC – 501 South "G" Street - Tacoma, WA 98405
253.779.4000 office -253.229.6727 cell -253.779.4411 fax
Please contact GLG Attorneys directly via cell phone or email.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message may be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine or other confidentiality protection. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.