[WSBARP] A *complicated" Quitclaim Deed situation.

Nestor Gorfinkel esq at gorfinkel-law.com
Wed Jul 7 07:59:22 PDT 2021

I agree.
How about a possible work-around? W forms an LLC where her and husband are members, she transfers title to the LLC with her POA.  Membership interests are now personal property. RETA will be change of identity.
I can’t help you tax wise.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law
Licensed in Florida & Washington State
Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7731F.238777E0]

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.