[WSBARP] relationship of community property agreement and JTWROS account with non spouse as joint owner

Cyrus Field cyfield at rockisland.com
Tue Jan 26 16:15:44 PST 2021

True but perhaps surviving spouse could get appointed ASAP as PR (they'd
have preference as PR over the CP) and then spouse/PR could give notice  to
Bank similar to under the Super Will statute? Never done it but I'd be
surprised if Bank didn't freeze the JT account at that point.

Cyrus W. Field, Attorney at Law (admitted in Washington and Oregon)
phone: 360-472-1223 Mail: POB 367, Shaw Island, WA 98286 Office: 640 Mullis
St. Friday Harbor, WA
The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, may
be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this e-mail in error,
please e-mail the sender at cyfield at rockisland.com and destroy or delete the
original and any copies.