[WSBARP] Sale of growing crop.

Roger Moss ram at rinconres.org
Tue Jan 26 08:33:12 PST 2021

How fun - a reminder that our real property laws got organized by Henry II in the 12th Century, though their origins pre-dated him by centuries.

I would recommend a license agreement for the limited purpose of harvesting the fructus naturales, which historically became personal property upon severing the treetops (if that’s the method), or the whole trees from the earth.

If this is a large-scale tree planting and harvesting affair, then an annual agricultural lease with rent tied to production may be in order.

Roger A. Moss
Managing Director
Rincon Resolutions LLC
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
RinconRes.org

Confidential Correspondence
The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.