[WSBARP] Oregon licensed lawyer referral

Inge Fordham inge at fordhamlegal.com
Thu Jan 7 17:57:39 PST 2021

To piggy-back on Doug's request, I have a client (real estate group) who is opening an office in Oregon.  I am no longer licensed to practice in Oregon but offered to seek referrals for an Oregon-licensed attorney who can advise them on general business and real estate matters.  Self-referrals are welcome.  Must be LGBTQ friendly.  Thanks in advance!

Inge A. Fordham | Attorney
Fordham Law, PLLC
3218 Sixth Avenue | Tacoma, WA 98406
Office: (253) 348-2657 | Mobile: (206) 778-3131
www.fordhamlegal.com <http://www.fordhamlegal.com>

Confidential Communication: This email is sent to a recipient on behalf of an attorney/law firm, and is information intended exclusively for the individual, entity or company to which it is sent.  This communication may contain proprietary, privileged or confidential information or may otherwise be legally exempt from disclosure other than to the intended recipient.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or otherwise disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or other communication and delete all copies of the message.