[WSBARP] Combining Multiple Parcels in Single Deed

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Thu Feb 18 11:06:14 PST 2021

This seems like a ripe area for new 'clerk policies' requiring fees for each parcel; better hurry before they decide they 'need' more money.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Hawkes Law Firm and Sultan Lawyers
19944 Ballinger Way NE, Shoreline, WA 98155 and
423 Main, Sultan, WA 98294
206 367 5000
360 799 6438