[WSBARP] cell tower segregation

Teague Pasco pasco at pasco-law.com
Tue Feb 9 20:56:22 PST 2021

Railroads routinely retain rights to telecommunications leases when they
sell right of way  For language, you might look at rail-banking agreements,
which should often be available via FOIA or otherwise, or STB  filings.  I
don't have anything, my work in that area was as corporate counsel.  I
would do it by express easement, not agreement, since if I was trying to
reserve a right in real estate like that, I would generally favor permanent
notice rights over privacy.

pasco at pasco-law.com
Mobile:  360-643-3990