[WSBARP] reverse mortgage they signed for a potential lawsuit.

Nestor Gorfinkel esq at gorfinkel-law.com
Fri Feb 5 11:55:56 PST 2021

Good one.

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of jbdolan at jbdolan.com
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2021 2:44 PM
To: 'WSBA Real Property Listserv' <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] reverse mortgage they signed for a potential lawsuit.

Maybe this guy can help:

Trends and Approaches to Reverse Mortgages
and the Intersection of Real Estate Assets and
Personal & Estate Planning
March 19, 2021
1.00 Law & Legal CLE Credit
Attendance is via webcast

To Register - Click Here<http://www.kcba.org/For-Lawyers/Continuing-Legal-Education>

Timeline

12:00-1:00pm
Program

1:00pm
Evaluations & Adjourn

Topics

  *   Ten Strategies for Using a Reverse Mortgage to Help Fund Retirement
  *   Case Study Piece - Sequence of Returns Chart
  *   Divorce: Manage the Martial Housing Asset
  *   Statistics and Amortization
  *   Common Uses of Reverse Mortgages

Distinguished Faculty

Michael Myers | Mutual of Omaha

In 1992, the Navy stationed me in Bremerton, Washington, where I served as a Lieutenant in the JAG Corps.  After the end of my service in 1995, I opened a successful private law practice based in Seattle, focusing on estate planning and probate.  In 1998, following the footsteps of my younger brother, I entered the mortgage industry. Having discovered a passion for helping customers with their home financing, I slowly shut down my law practice, devoting 100% of my work life towards mortgages.  In 2006, I made a wise decision to focus 100% of my time on reverse mortgages in Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland and the surrounding Washington areas.  It gives me immense gratification to assist seniors with living a more secure life within their own homes - often the one they've owned for over 40 years, and where their grandchildren come to stay!