[WSBARP] Real Property Section Membership / Listserve

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Wed Dec 29 14:30:08 PST 2021

I don't think it's section membership you care about--it's list
membership.  Assuming that's the case, go to the mailman link at the
bottom of your email, scroll down to subscribers and enter your email
and password.  They don't list names, but instead email addresses.  That
might make it difficult because the person you're interested in might be
using a different email address than what you know of.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148