[WSBARP] UD Gurus

Maxwell Glasson max at glassonlegal.com
Thu Dec 23 12:17:38 PST 2021

Paul,

My understanding is the “execution” is the lock-out.

To your second question, I’ve never dealt with this, but I think a trustee/settlor would have a safer argument than a member of an LLC.  Give it a whirl and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Maxwell B. Glasson

Glasson Legal, PLLC

<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>2212 Queen Anne Ave. N, #659<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>

Seattle, Washington, 98109<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>

206-627-0528<tel:206-627-0528>

max at glassonlegal.com<mailto:max at glassonlegal.com>

www.glassonlegal.com<http://www.glassonlegal.com/>

WA# 51948  NV# 13339  CA# 292356

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS TRANSMISSION IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED. THE INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL TO WHOM OR THE ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING IT TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY US AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.