[WSBARP] Holographic Wills in Washington

cyfield at rockisland.com cyfield at rockisland.com
Mon Dec 13 16:19:27 PST 2021

As I recall, but haven’t researched, there was an exception if holographic Will was executed in a state that recognized holographic Wills, Washington would recognize it. Good luck! Cy

Cyrus W. Field, Attorney at Law (admitted in Washington and Oregon); Phone: 360-472-1223

Mail: POB 367, Shaw Island, WA 98286; Physical Office:  640 Mullis St #214, Friday Harbor, WA

The information contained in this email message, including attachments, may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this email in error, please email the sender at  <mailto:cyfield at rockisland.com> cyfield at rockisland.com and destroy or delete the original and any copies.