[WSBARP] Contractor bond question

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Fri Dec 10 12:39:13 PST 2021

Have not proceeded past the initial question so I have not seen the bond.   I thought maybe there was a bright line answer like maybe only work performed during the coverage period was typically covered or maybe all work performed based on a contract entered into while the bond was in force.  Something like that.  I figured there were a few attorneys that represent bonding companies on the list that might weigh in.